The main goal of the project is development of modern, efficient and competitive resort clusters in Highland Ajara. They will serve as four-season destinations.
Goderdzi Pass is a welcoming, lively, romantic, and fun destination offering the best visitor experience in the regional market. Pristine forested mountains create a fantastic setting in winter, summer and simply turns into a breathtaking scenery by the autumn colors. 21 hotels are under construction at the moment.
GODERDZI PASS KEY FEATURES
- Located within two hour’s drive (100 km) from Batumi
- Maximum elevation at 2 500 m above sea level, open for all four seasons
- Snow-covered from November to April
- 633 ha available for tourism infrastructure development
- Approximately 150 ha of skiable terrain
- Maximum capacity: 7 000 skiers
- The best places for beginner and intermediate skiers
- The wilderness gives visitors unique experiences, fresh-air and magnificent scenery
- Majestic landscapes offer diverse summer tourism such as trekking, horse riding and birdwatching
- Sustainable and well-integrated within the natural environment
- Master plan is designed by an international company, HOK Planning Group (Austria). The plan aims to further boost potential of the site as a year round resort
Download PDF Brochure - Goderdzi Resort